Monument Valley Twin Warriors Tours offers special photography tours to a variety of locations. These tours range in time and price. All tour times do NOT include travel time to and from tour locations. See below for more information on our exclusive photography tours. Be sure to check back for more locations in the future.
Hunts Mesa Tour
- 2.5 hour tour of Hunt’s Mesa (2.5 hours of travel time not included)
- Additional hours available at $50 an hour per person
- Sunrise and sunset tours available
Teardrop Arch Tour
Experience this exclusive photography tour and see one of Monument Valley’s rarely seen attractions. Monument Valley’s Twin Warriors Teardrop Arch Tour will take you to the trailhead outside the park, from which you will hike to the viewing location. This land has been restricted to Navajo guides only, so in order to see Teardrop Arch, you will need a guided tour. This tour will give you a rare glimpse of Monument Valley from an amazing vantage point. The tour is recommended for all ages, however there are some strenuous areas.
- 2 hour tour to Teardrop Arch (travel time not included)
- Guided hike from trailhead
- 92ft elevation gain from trailhead
- Ability to explore area and take photos
- Panoramic views of Monument Valley
- Close-toed shoes with good traction are recommended